Sustainability - Protect the health of your employees and the environment
ph-cleantec's unique method - high temperatures together with low pressure - combines occupational safety, environmental protection and economic sense:
- You save electricity, water and waste water - our devices use about 20 times less water than typical high-pressure cleaners.
- Consumption can be further reduced by recycling several times - often to 1% or less of a high-pressure cleaner.
- Accordingly, you save on alkaline cleaners: many customers can dispense with chemicals altogether or significantly reduce their consumption. Procurement and disposal costs are reduced accordingly.
- By dispensing with chemicals, you reduce health risks and increase occupational safety for your employees.
- Due to the low pressure, our customers usually also have fewer rejects – which reduces costs and protects the environment.
- With thermal disinfection, you need less coolant lubricant because you do not have to change the coolant lubricant as often, and you can largely dispense with biocides that are hazardous to health - this increases occupational safety, reduces sickness and protects the environment.