Cleaning section tables
Section tables are used in pathology and in the animal taxidermy. The tables are made of stainless steel and covered with blood, bone residues and dirt. After the section they must be cleaned from dirt and then disinfected manually; this is not a simple work at some tables. They have corners and edges which are very difficult to clean.
- Mobile system
- Short lead time due to the efficient flow heater
- Ready for work after approx. 60 sec.
- Low splash back effects at 3-8 bar
- Due to the low pressure and the high temperatures goodcleaning and disinfection result
- The high temperature of 95°C contributes to drying the tables very fast.