Cleaning of confectionery packaging machines
- These packaging machines are used in the food and luxury goods industry. The range of application goes from the candy production up to the chocolate production.
- The small packing centers work in the branches of the food industry under the required hygienic basic conditions where cleanness is „supreme commandment“.
- The machines are manufactured from different material components and in different sizes.
(machine slightly pre-treated)
(slight spraying with long lance)
- With the hot air gun (with the consequence of damaging component parts) the caramel is heated.
- With a high-pressure cleaner (with the consequence of damaging component parts and extreme pollution of the
environment) the hard caramel was broken off.
- The use of hot water, putty knife, brush, rags and cleaning agents pretty often found their right to exist at the machine, under best efforts of the maintenance personnel.
- Cleaning of the packaging plants was only possible under best efforts and great commitment of the maintenance
- Cleaning was very time-consuming due to high attentiveness for damage-free cleaning.
Advantages of the ph-cleantec cleaning technology
- Very high economy by universal cleaning technology
- Cost-saving compared with the alternative technologies
- Damage-free cleaning even at sensitive components
- Universal cleaning technology
- High effectiveness, even at heavily accessible places
- High ease of use and flexibility of the cleaning technology
- Hot water jet does not splash back since the operating pressure is adjustable
- Compared with conventional methods better working results are obtained and the environment remains clean
- The motivation of the specialist staff increases
Rinsing tests with SR-ST and -PT
High rinsing performance up into the grooves and hexagon socket heads of the screws