Cleaning in the processing of sausages
The majority of the operational plants in an industrial butchery are filling and packaging plants.
The maintenance and servicing costs for these plants are enormous.
Animal fats and protein compounds can be cleaned.
The surroundings of the packaging plants gets kept clean by the median pressure cleaner
(MPC, 30 to 70 bar, max. 100 l/min).
High pressure cleaner are not in use anymore, because the damage is too serious.
The water is generated by own processes and is approx. 60°C hot.
No disposal problem in the production area, due to draining, which carry the sewage in central fat separators.
Furthermore own big butcheries and sausage filling companies own also big truck fleet parks.
- No Damage in den plants
- Mobile, on-site usable
- High accessibility
- Can be used during the ongoing production
- Replaces inconvenient and time-consuming cleaning by hand
- Cleaning of the filling and packaging plants (drive trains) only with clear and hot water
- Mincer and further tools are cleaned without residue from sausage meat
- No/low splash effects
- Can also be pre sprayed with the own cleaner
- Repairs / Servicing of screw-conveyors, motors and superchargers, which usually cannot be dismounted due to its frame size, but need to be cleaned on-site