Cost savings - parts cleaning
Your advantages compared to cold, brush, or bio wash tables resp. A1 Sprays:
- Saved working time. Compared to cold, brush or bio-wash tables or A1 sprays, our customers need 80-90% less working time and can also clean complex surfaces much more easily;
- Less chemicals. With cold and bio wash stands, chemical solutions have to be purchased regularly, resp. entire pallets of A1 spray are required. In contrast, hot cleaning often does not require any chemicals at all. This saves costs and reduces environmental pollution.
- Reduced health risks and increased occupational safety: Cold and bio wash tables and A1 sprays emit considerable amounts of aerosols, which can cause dizziness and respiratory problems, sometimes vomiting and even fainting. This is not the case with hot cleaners, which clean with the help of temperature and not with the help of chemicals.
Your advantages compared to high-pressure cleaners:
- No protective clothing necessary
- No cleaning in the yard
- Less working time
- More comfortable and quicker to use
- No separate wet rooms with oil separation systems, therefore much lower investment
- Approx. 90% less water and chemicals
- Corresponds to approx. 90% lower disposal costs
- Higher cleaning quality, as even fine and small parts or blind holes cavities can be cleaned without any problems
- No splash-back and no spray water in the workshop
- No rejects due to broken parts, low pressure protects surfaces and parts.
|Water consumption||Chemicals consumption |
at 3% dilution
|High pressure||20 - 25 l/minute = |
1.200 – 1.500 l/hour
|36 - 45 l/hour|
|Low pressure||1,8 – 2,8 l/minute = |
108 – 168 l/hour
|3 – 5 l/hour|
|Savings||ca. 90%||ca. 90%|
Interesting background information - also on the subject of occupational safety - can be found in the article „Hot and effective“.
Click here for our application videos and various application examples.
Calculate the economics for your company.
Or call us for more information or for a free demonstration in your company: +49-711-518 0600.