Why should machines be cleaned?
- Optical appearance; a clean machine is an indicator for a clean production and high Quality
- Cleaning the functional components:
- Tool magazine, tool holders
- Clamp devices
- Energy cable chains
- Sensor system, e.g. reference points, wear detection
- Monitoring systems
- Viewing guards
- Improvement of hygiene:
- Avoidance of bacterial growth, high temperature also leads to a disinfection
- Protection of the cooling lubricant
- Protection of the employees
- Precision processing requires a clean environment
Minimum lubricated machines generate - particularly on cast parts or forgings - high graphit dust which extremely soils the machine.