No matter whether individual machines or entire production lines, and no matter whether packaging, food or tooling machines - our hot cleaners can be moved up to the machine to be cleaned and, thanks to the integrated tank, be cleaned on site.
This makes the units simply ideal for your maintenance and service jobs, for retro-fitting or repair jobs, or simply for your daily cleaning jobs.
The process is particularly efficient when cleaning tooling machines such as CNC milling machines, machining centres, band saws, grinding machines or lathes with the machine's own cooling lubricant or cutting oil: The coolant is sucked out of the bath and heated, and the tooling machine is cleaned with its own cooling lubricant. This means that no foreign substances are introduced into the tooling machine. Thanks to the high temperature, even difficult areas, e.g. the tool magazine, can be cleaned easily and in a short time. And thanks to the low pressure, there is no damage to sensitive parts such as lamps and cables.
Our devices are also used in the food industry, e.g. in large bakeries, dairies, cideries, in pasta and sausage production, even in coffee roasting plants, as well as in the chemical, pharmaceutical and medtec/biotec industries, and are also ideal for use in the automotive and commercial vehicle sectors.
- Less working time: customers report 80-90% less working time
- Easy cleaning of difficult areas such as tool magazines or electric cables
- No introduction of foreign substances, additives or chemicals, as cleaning is carried outt with your own cooling lubricant or cutting oil
- No additional costs for chemicals or disposal
- Pleasant working - simple spraying with spray lance instead of manual cleaning